como colocar sistema de flujo total

good afternoon friend so I am writing following the system I want to place my vw full flow but I have several questions about how to place it?
I so far I have following parts: bypass cap pump with an outlet cover the external radiator with electric fan and the base of the filter.
I heard you have to put a thermostat but not as go connected to the above, I hope your answer, it is important for me to have that information. thank you very much!