What are supers worth?

I'm just about to restore my 73 alaskan blue and was wondering how much a mint super is worth? I'm not bothered if they aren't worth a great deal, just aslong as I get another 10 years out of the car. The car is still pretty mint considering it's been a daily driver since about '85, but the little patches of bubbling paintwork are annoying me now! so it's going to get a makeover.

Reply to
WBS

It has been a daily driver for 19 years and you plan on at least another

10 years out of it?? I would say that almost 30 years of vehicle usage would be worth about 12 times more to you than a mint Super price on e-bay.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik