Cool pics...

Shit for brains....

J.

Reply to
BergRace
*** SPAM ALERT ... SPAM ALERT ***

Do NOT visit this website. There is a a lot of bullsh%t going on here.

Vex

Reply to
Vex

These rat bastard out war wackos have been playing havoc with far too many groups etc. all over the web.

I can't wait till someone hacks that site till it crashes with a resounding thud. Can someone say DOS?

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

It's some lame game thingy by the looks of it (no not beyblade)... they are spamming to win the game. I've reported it as abuse, get him banned from his stupid dumb geeky game.... I've seen a few lame ones, but this looks even worse.

Oh yeah it tried to download a .exe file too, so its virus/trojan infested too.

Or maybe you are right... must destroy outwar.....before its too late.... save the usenet....

A. [16:48, Friday evening, bored.]

Reply to
Antony Hutchison

I can send some cool pics. Let me know where I can send them (sunny pics with a

72 transporter with the golden gate bridge in the background).

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Hippopotabus