Up to no good (and enjoying the h*ll out of it <g>)

I'd like to convert two '71 SB to a) CNG/Propane b) electric motors.

Anyone have any information on were to get the good stuff, i.e. parts and information.

As usually I don't have much money and even less sense but that's never stopped me before.

Brother_rabbit @ hotmail.com

Reply to
Not Me

I'd start looking here:

Checking down their price list, I'd say the not much money thing might be a problem, though...

Cheers, Walt

Reply to
WJ

| > Anyone have any information on were to get the good stuff, i.e. parts and | > information. | >

| > As usually I don't have much money and even less sense but that's never | > stopped me before. | >

| > Brother_rabbit @ hotmail.com | >

| | I'd start looking here: | |

| | Checking down their price list, I'd say the not much money thing might be a | problem, though...

Thanks. I'm retired (EE) and been doing stuff like this on the cheap for years. Biggest problem is getting the basic information on what others have been doing.

Reply to
Not Me

There's a whole collection of electric cars there. I love the second one; truly crazy.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

How about hacking a Honda instead??

Reply to