Dash Grab Handle- Help!

RAMVA,

I've started to put my 60 ragtop back together and I am adding the stock dash grab handle to the car. The grab handle was added in the middle of the

60 production year, so mine didn't have one when it rolled off the line.

I am looking for a 60-67 beetle owner who can meausure the holes in the dash for me. I think all I need is the measurement from centerline to centerline of each hole, or from the nearest edge of hole to other nearest edge of the hole.

Im just looking for someone who has their car torn apart in the garage that easily can take this measurement for me.

All my friends have ovals or splits, so I have no cars nearby to measue from.

Thanks again!

Andrew

Dixon, CA

Reply to
<1l75

.................I hate you Californians.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Reply to