Deer meets 65 beetle

this is a nice looking 65 beetle that just hit a deer, But not the first time it was damaged in the front end.

I told the owner that we would save the front fender because even thou its not the original for the beetle it is an original German fender.

Reply to
Kafertoys

That looks like you're already finished with it and it's another 1 of your prize winning show cars.

Reply to
rjmacres

come on is that the best my little puppets can come up with

Reply to
Kafertoys

Only puppet you have asshole is your sock puppet.

Reply to
rjmacres

I say fill it with bondo and call it done. Hammers and lead fill are for weenies.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

well shit, that's an easy fix.... what are you bragging on?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

LOL... no we have lots of pictures to show your show winning work.... you won't be at the show Joan's car will be appearing in, and for good reason.... you're a hack and can't deny that, especially standing next to the example... if you were any type of man you'd be there with the car to answer the questions folks have... but you won't.... you'll hide under your rock like you've done when all the east coast shows have been going on...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It looks better with that dent then it will after the hack master gets done working on it.

Reply to
rjmacres

he'll mud it up, spray bomb it and send it away as another "show winning" restoration...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Wow....Is there actually enough bondo available in the states for Mario to fix 2 cars at once?

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Neil

Ah, the Butt Boy of the VW world returns. So tell me Marihack, how many

50 gallon drums of Bondo will this repair require? Why don't you save some time and pull the body off the pan and just whittle yourself a new one out of some of that primo bondo you use.
Reply to
Leopold Stotch

yea moron talk shit no one puts merit in crap like that, and as far as the repair went the beetle has less filler work then when it cam in and the owner thinks it looks much better then before

Reply to
Kafertoys

Speaking of shit, why are you back Mario ? You're not wanted. Liars, thieves and con artists aren't welcome here. Crawl back into your cesspool and stay there. Try making little turds with your alter ego sherry.

Reply to
rjmacres

heres the 65 beetle near done. The color match came out real nice.

This beetle had been repaired before because of a prior accedent but was done mediocre so now it looks better then before it meet the deer.

Reply to
Kafertoys

looks pretty good... you showed us the "before" shots, now show us the "after" shots of these:

show us if beauty really is only skin deep....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Good lord, would you please spend less time uploading pictures, and more time learning to weld. That makes me want to vomit.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
trey

Damn, no wonder it's set so that only friends can download the pics. Of course there are other ways to save that image to toss back out whenever Mario claims to do restorations...

Les

Reply to
Project Magnet #1

picture of the front apron

pictures of it 65 all toghther minus overrider supports

Reply to
Kafertoys

You can't weld bondo.

Reply to
rjmacres

did you do that on purpose? not give the shots that were requested? I only ask because when you brought this car in, and proceded to brag here on the board about it, you pointed out that it had prior damage and that it was poorly repaired... you then posted this picture as proof it wasn't repaired properly:

I'd like to see a shot of it now so we can see how you repaired that section after it was damaged for a second time....thanks, I'm actually giving you the benefit of the doubt here, show us your work...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani