don't run and hide Mario

it makes you look even worse...

nice little scream and run....you know as much about building a house as you do about building a car... hackmasta...

Kafertoys [11:54 AM]: so what was the hardest part of your job again? taking them out of the box or screwing them to the wall?,,,lol Bugninva [11:55 AM]: f*ck you mario...i'm a welder, you should learn to do that too..then maybe you can actually do a "restoration" you hack Kafertoys signed off

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I wasn't in NC one day and got a job working for westminster homes , worked it till I found the job at the salvage shop in Raleigh. I have done complete plumbing of new houses, also rewired everything from pre civil war plantation houses just out of the military in Ga. to mobile homes when I worked for a 50 unit park in high school. I even put a new roof on Gary T. mother's house just for a few beers afterwards. I even helped build one of the 2 story log cabin houses, so again it shows you don't know what your talking about.

Your about like a dealership body man when it comes to houses , cant do nothing more then hang new parts. Anyone can go to do is go to Lowes and pick out the cabinets they wany and just sfrew them to a wall. As a plumber I cut the holes for the water and drain pipes + instaled the sinks after the cabinet guys screwed them to the wall so yes I know what I'm talking about.

Mario Bad boy of VW getting the last laugh

Reply to
Kafertoys

another fantasy of yours... the plumbing is in place before the cabinets go in, so it's kinda hard to cut a hole wrong...if the pipe comes through the hole, it's right...

but it seems pretty damn apparent that you always half assed everything you did...at least with plumbing it's pretty easy, hot on left, cold on right, and shit won't run uphill..... since you suck at bodywork, maybe go back to plumbing...

you again prove only that you are a legend in your own mind and a greenhorn in the real world.... so, show us all the show quality restorations, hackboy.... show us the goods, you brag about... put it up...i'll send you a hundred bucks if you can impress me.... that's enough to pay the rent on your trailer and your shop for a couple months...

wonder where i'll end up spending that money, you'll never impress me with chickenshit welds and gobs of bondo...

you can't buy what i do prebuilt...it can be bought from me, but you gotta have money...you'll keep your rented trailer, you can't afford me...

they only want the best to do the showrooms....you know what you show potential customers to sell your work? what do you have to show YOUR customers/vicitims? maybe joan's bug? at least then they would know what they are getting
almost forgot, f*ck you hackmaster.... you are worse than a conman, you actually think you are worth a f*ck... the world knows the truth...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

damn your good, your right the the rough in plunbimg wes in just after the framers were done. and Yes I did that an then after the dry wall and paint and cabinets were in I would do the finish work of putting in the sinks, tubs, showers,toilets and even washer and ice maker plumbing.

save your money my shop rent is $750 a month , I bet it would make most jealous if they saw my set-up.

Mario Vintage Werks resto the Bad boy of VW

Reply to
Kafertoys

Beautiful work, Chris.

Reply to
Scott H

So Mario, maybe you should go back to the home building business. 'course, that's a business where they will waste your ass if you f*ck over people.

Reply to
<pico>

I saw your place and it made me sick. But what's $750 a month to a rip-off artist?

Reply to
<pico>

Are you kidding, give Mario a 50 gallon drum of Bondo and he will make an entire set of cabinets AND appliances. Can you do that? :-)

Reply to
Leopold Stotch