Re: Mario, you are funny

Bugninva [8:29 PM]: i've been doing home remodeling and restoration for

> years, and for the record, i cut my teeth doing bodywork the proper way in > bodyshops owned by family members... > > guess you had nothing to say after i responded.... keep your IM's to > yourself...

lol as I remember the samba sheep had pictures of your 68 up with primer all over the rubber and glass.

I have remodled a few houses over the years even got a job as a plumber foe Westminster houses less then 24 hours after moving here to NC

I built street rods and work at a salvage shop for years , I rebuilt cars that 90% of most body shops would never touch.

come back when you have a clue what your talking about and can keep up.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I bet you were a sheetrocker and worked your way to bodywork. For someone with that much alledged talent, you sure own very little - you live in a trailer and don't own vintagewerks on paper. Yet a multi millionaire like Maurice Koury hangs out with you? Now you're a cabinet maker too?

You truly are delusional.

Reply to
Remco

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com...

Kafertoys [9:12 PM]: again how much skill does it take to unpack a built cabinet? Bugninva [9:13 PM]: how much skill does it take to weld in a panel? panel replacement is easier than what i do... Bugninva [9:14 PM]: if you think that pulling a box out of a box and screwing it to the wall is all it takes, you definitely can NOT do my job....i can, however, do your job...but one difference, MY business is successful Kafertoys [9:14 PM]: yea right Bugninva [9:15 PM]: LOL....damn boy, you are allergic to the truth Kafertoys [9:15 PM]: who looks twice at a installed built cabinet Kafertoys [9:16 PM]: it would be like taking an escort to a car show Bugninva [9:16 PM]: everyone that walks through the door of the high dollar houses i do.... Bugninva [9:17 PM]: who the f*ck looks twice at a vw at a show? unless it's a vw show or some old timer that doesnt even remember what model vw he "used" to own, no one... Bugninva [9:17 PM]: it's not a tough job to be a respray and bullshit artist...LOL Kafertoys [9:17 PM]: how many cabinet web sites are there Kafertoys [9:18 PM]: how many cabinet shows are there Bugninva [9:18 PM]: now many cabinet websites? thousands....what does the number of websites have to do with anything? there are thousands of websites for Bugninva [9:18 PM]: pedophiles out there, what does that say? Bugninva [9:19 PM]: how many cabinet shows? LOL...there are home shows all over the US every weekend...how many folks have vw's, and how many have cabinets..LOL>.. Bugninva [9:19 PM]: you should paint houses, folks are less particular and you can slather on the filler and sand it down and it's *okay*....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"Who looks at a cabinet.." - spoken like a tweeker that lives in a trailer and owns nothing

Reply to
Remco