Download Beer

Well isn't that just a TEASE!

I'll just get up my damn damn and get another PBR.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Elwell

Wow, that's cool and totally new! Where do you come up with these fresh, original links!?!?........... :-D

Reply to
Shaggie

Same place you buy your tired, recycled smart-ass comments.

Reply to
jjs

*chuckle* Here's another one for you. Don't worry, it's normal to feel defensive after you make a stupid-ass mistake like you did. Glad I could help! :-D
Reply to
Shaggie