dune buggy/sand rail plans

Well I was wondering where i can find a free set of sand rail/dune buggy plans. I found this place

but all they do is give you a link and im worried that is a scam. Dose anybody know what this link is or know where i can get free andrail/dune buggy plans?

Reply to
strat

I bought the plans from this site it is not a scam, but if your just looking for the plans in order to save money you might consider a knock down from

style rig without the bending or cost of buying approx 180 ft of1.5 dom tubing.

strat wrote:

Reply to
Wollfe