frame for 1969 bus torsion housing

I want to build a dune buggy using a 1969 bus I have. It has a good engine and 002 transmission. Does anyone know where to get a frame that will use the bus torsion housing or some ideas about how to build it myself? I want to end up with a rail buggy, but would like a roof, floor, windshield and perhaps a little other sheet metal to protect the passengers from weather and debris. I'd like a 2 seater with a little storage behind the seats and room on top for more storage. I can weld some and have good mechanical knowledge. This is not my first buggy. The last one was made from a Berrien frame and bug parts.

Reply to
nanooktoo