EPC light came on our 2001 Jetta

My wife has a 2001 2 liter Jetta, and the EPC light just came on. Two weeks ago, I took the car to my local brake shop and had front and rear pads replace, and they turned the rotors. My wife only belives that you can have work done at a dealership, and is pissed right now, because she is sure that the reason the light came on is because of the brake work. The car is at the dealership right now, but was wondering if this could have anything to do with the brake work. I am pretty sure she is crazy, but just checking before we hear back from the dealer.

Reply to
Darren

You will have better luck on the water cooled list.....

Reply to
Karl