F/S Bradley GT reduced

I told the Bradley owner that I can no longer store the Bradley and told him to drop the price. It is a driver new pear white paint, new brakes, and new tinted windowsand more. I suggested $2200, I know he won't take less then that he's convinced its worth the $3200 he first wanted. I can give you more info and a pic if interested.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Post a picture and notice to

- in the for sale forum.

It's a good idea to include details regarding the donor; brakes, rust, engine (in detail), interior. Most GTs go for a few hundred dollars, but there are exceptions, of course.

And buy the owner a beer and some asprin. He's bound to be in dire pain.

Reply to
jjs