Finally found another place to do an estimate on painting my bug....

Riding my bike home from work today, I passed an auto-body shop that had a freshly painted sparkling ruby red Beetle shell sitting outside. All the trim and lights were removed, and the fenders were hanging loosely. Looked great too! I'll be heading over there next week to check it out.

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony