for all new people

Just to let any new people that come to this fourm, I know you thought it was about Volkswagens but its about me and the hundreds of VW's I work on every year.

Far better then any soap you will see on tv and JR has nothing on me,

Reply to
Kafertoys

You fuller of shit than a thanksgiving turkey and talk more shit than a chinese radio. The threads are shit your starting because desperate for work or feed your stupid fantasy world ego that your the all mighty restorer. A damn first year auto body student can weld in better patches that you can. Don't forget to schedule your visit to the shop here so i can have a video camera here for you to explain to the world Joan's nasty bare metal work. Blackmailing me to take down the pages didn't work so what's your next plan? You need to emerge from behind your keyboard and do some explaining instead of hiding. PUT UP OR SHUT UP !

Reply to
metwiz2shop

What I should have done was invest in stock of who ever makes tampons with as much bithing and whining that goes on here I could retire

Reply to
Kafertoys

What's that? What's that sound? Oh right, it's the herpes-infested white trash meth head pussy flapping his gums again.

Reply to
ryan68bug

I tell you what Mario, you're as funny as a barrel of half-witted monkeys. About as smart too!

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

Is that why kelly has no teeth and looks like death warmed over, that explains everything.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Are you going to explain frankies 73 convertible that you hack so bad that I was able to buy it for next to nothing or Randys bus that had more bondo in one corner then I have ever put on a whole restoration or why J wakers car had to be redone after the greensboro indoor show

Lie all you want I'm sure your small brain will even believe it.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Did the owner get support from this community, rallying against him? Do you have a video of his escapades made by a news agency because what he was doing was too outrageous? Pictures of that abortion? An autopsy of that work? Canceled checks proving the work was done by him? The writer of said checks visiting the district attorney's office to nail him for stealing 9K of said owner's money? Does he have a legal judgment against him by one of the better known ACVW businesses? Does he legally not own anything so that judgment cannot be collected? Does he sell stolen parts, taken of bugs he works on? Does everyone in this community hate him for being a fraud? Has he been kicked out of every decent forum related to ACVWs for being a fraud? Is he a meth head? Is every other sentence that comes out of his snake filled head a lie? Is his idiot wife building a deck onto a trailer he doesn't own? Does he spell worse than a five year old? Does he rollerskate to work because he has lost his license on several occasions? Does he have h*mo-erotic fantasies about Shaggie?

"For all the new people": Is his name Mario Gavazzi, AKA Vintagewerks?

Reply to
Remco

ide quoted text -

Yea and I can leap tall buildings in a single bound. and must be bullet proof. both business and life are great on this end, hope to be driving my 50 yr old bug next week,

Reply to
Kafertoys

quoted text -

It makes me so happy knowing it's nearly a sure thing that you will rot in hell once your'e gone from this earth, asshole. Truly happy.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Hey!!!!!You just pissed off my monkey,he just got his G E D . Jr

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

Your pissed off monkey can still do better body work than mario the tweaker.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

py.- Hide quoted text -

read Luke14:13,14:John5:25-29; 11;25 John4:8 Psalm145:9 and of coarse John3;16 psalm 37:10, 11 29 Luke23:43

Reply to
Kafertoys

quoted text -

How's about you read the commandment that reads "Thou Shalt Not Steal?" Or "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness?" I don't think I need to spell these out for you, even though you are as illiterate as they come.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Resources to learn more about Mario Gavazzi and Vintage Werks

Leopold Stotch