Beware of Kafertoys! He Is a Rip Off!

Beware of Kafertoys! He Is a Rip Off! A few years ago he stole a car from John C. of aircooled.net.

John C. tried, but could not do anything about it.

Beware!

Reply to
Jim347a

NO! Really? Wow! What revolutionary news! I am sure nobody here has ever read or heard of that!

LIKE 15,102 POSTS HAVE NOT ALREADY MENTIONED IT!

But thanks for your introducing yourself here on RAMVA.

Now catch up!

Reply to
John J

Hi All! I posted that to warn any new ac vw enthusiasts.

Reply to
Jim347a

nope, no law school. and no need for me to take your 50 bucks either... NO court case will procede through any local court that isn't legal. the state supreme courts see to that, and they answser to the United States Supreme court... no need to be a lawyer for this, you can call the local clerk of court's office and talk to them. My wife works in the Clerk of Courts office. Like I said before, just because they won't extradite you to stand trial in another state( that only happens when viscious crimes are commited) doesn't mean a judgment by a court in another locale isn't valid. It will still be listed as a judgment against your person.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

The posts that Kafertoys writes, where every thing seems to be so positive, could be an indication that he has been using meth. I got the following from:

Methamphetamine [edit] Psychological Effects The psychological effects of methamphetamine include, euphoria, dysphoria, increased attention, increased alertness, excessive talking, rapid speech, irritability, nervousness, anxiety, paranoia,

delusions of grandeur,

panic, aggressive and sometimes violent behavior, severe depression, suicidal tendencies, hyperactivity and excitability,

increased sense of well-being,

and emotional lability.

Occasionally excessive and/or chronic use of methamphetamine can lead to amphetamine psychosis, with side effects such as hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, and thought disorder. [18][19][20]

Reply to
Jim347a

Good if he's using meth, then he should burn out and die soon. No one last long on that stuff...

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Has anyone else wondered about those 2 VW shops close to Mario's place that mysteriously burned down and why Marios shop didn't burn also ? It's just real curious.

Reply to
rjmacres

LOL, way to scare off the newbies. :)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Hey Chris a civil court will and does because they take a filing charge. I would have had to file for a civil matter against whiny in SLC but because I had the upper hand I just had my lawyer send the letter to settle.

You must not have been paying attention when I said I went to school for chriminal justice.

But again talk to a lawyer and you will find out like always I'm telling the truth.

Reply to
Kafertoys

You don't know the definition of truth. Otherwise, Joan would have gotten a full refund for that butchered abomination that you destroyed.

Reply to
ryan68bug

first, if you are going to respond to me, actually respond to my posts, not Michael's response to John. It's a simple concept...

second, you are wrong. check out this little thing called the United States Constitution that states: "...full faith and credit shall be given in each State of the public acts, records, and judicial

proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe that manner

in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof."

this can be found in Article 4 section 1 if the constitution and is describing the enforcement of judgments across state lines.

another simple search you can do is "Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act"... there are 42 states that have adopted this act... North Carolina is one of them...

sure, and you paid as much attention to that as when you said you went to school for psycology

No, you are wrong, again. Don't take my word for it, do a little research on what I posted above... the only thing you have going for you is, you are what lawyers like to call "judgment proof". you can do a simple search on that phrase(include quotation marks) and see that I am correct.... again...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

The only effect they left out was a compulsive desire to slather gallons of Bondo over antique aircooled automobiles. That's him to a tee.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch