FREE VW-BUS GAS TANK

This is a gas tank out of a 1975 VW Bus ((will fit '74 thru '79 (???)). It is whole and tight, but is rusty on the inside so would need to be 'bathed' inside (with chemicals, a common procedure) before installation. I am one of those that hates to see ANY parts from the old line of buses end up in landfill ... if you need this or know any old bus afficianodo's who may be interested please email me!

thanks.

Reply to
Terry

btw ... this tank is in Seattle!

Teri

Reply to
Terry

Uh, Terry, aka Teri, Is it a FI tank or non FI? (I don't remember but I think '75 was both?)

-BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic