FS: 68-79 Curtain Plans

I'm in the process of putting the finishing touches on some plans for curtains for 68-79 Campers. Before I finish it up, I'm trying to decide if it is worth the effort or not.

I am not including any parts, rods, etc. Just documentation with diagrams and measurements of how to make your own set of curtains assuming you have all the hardware.

If you'd be interested in a set, drop me an email.

Thanks! Derrick Lathem

Reply to
lathem

Will you have plans for the front privacy curtian that goes around the windshield side windows???

Lemme know! Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

Well, I tried!

The following addresses had delivery problems:

snipped-for-privacy@ns.mindspring.com Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired Delivery last attempted at 24 Jan 2004 4:16:41 +0000

some plans for

trying to decide if

documentation with diagrams

assuming you have

Reply to
Busahaulic

Yes, my plans include the front privacy curtain. Sorry about not being able to email me. I'm not sure how the "ns" got into my email address, but I corrected it.

Thanks! Derrick

Reply to
lathem

Hey Derrick,

I've got a 78 Bay for which I will need curtains (including tracks) so the plan will be very usefull. I would also be interested in them going right round the cab windows

Hey Busahaulic,

I think you need to remove the ns. in the address (ns = no spam ?).

Ciao from Downunder >Well, I tried!

Reply to
Smegggg (John)