Some nice touches

Have you guys looked at this one?

dont care for the body alterations on the nose and tail, but the interior just blows me away! Looks modern but not out of date for the car; looks comfortable and understated! Headliner fitting could have been better. And whats with the sbc, FORD pistons?????????? Think he meant forged?? Think he is not a car guy; just bought it right to flip it on Ebay?Dexter

Reply to
dwcars

one?

I dont care for the body alterations on the nose and tail, but the interior> just blows me away! Looks modern but not out of date for the car; looks> comfortable and understated! Headliner fitting could have been better. And> whats with the sbc, FORD pistons?????????? Think he meant forged?? Think> he is not a car guy; just bought it right to flip it on Ebay?> Dexter

It is amazing what you can do with bondo and tops of the doors from gym lockers. As for the pistons it may be a typo or spell issue but the nicest interior I have seen in a long time is Wayne Lee's '53 Studie (Kennesaw, Ga.), It's show car quality in a driver!

Reply to
oldcarfart

one?

> I dont care for the body alterations on the nose and tail, but the interior> > just blows me away! Looks modern but not out of date for the car; looks> > comfortable and understated! Headliner fitting could have been better. And> > whats with the sbc, FORD pistons?????????? Think he meant forged?? Think> > he is not a car guy; just bought it right to flip it on Ebay?> > Dexter

Yeah, Wayne's car looks pretty bare right now. No trim at all on it and grey primer as a finish. But the interior is just amazing... His son did an excellent job! I'll see if he'll email me a pic. It's worth lookin' at!

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

I have pic's of it.... You want 'em? Jeff

"mbstude" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Looks like he has no heater or defroster?

I dont care for the body alterations on the nose and tail, but the > interior just blows me away! Looks modern but not out of date for the > car; looks comfortable and understated! Headliner fitting could have been > better. And whats with the sbc, FORD pistons?????????? Think he meant > forged?? Think he is not a car guy; just bought it right to flip it on > Ebay?> Dexter

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Mudsled.

Reply to
Rat Hawk

Sorry for such a late reply, but this will be worth the wait... Here's a few pics of Wayne Lee's '53. It's a sweet machine!

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude