FS- Type IV Parts

From '75 Porsche 914 but fit 411/412 and 72+ Bus too:

Bosche Alternator - $10 L-Jetronic Fuel injection (all but hoses/air cleaner/fuel pump) - wiring cut to leave plugs includes distributer and computer - $25 A/C belt tensioner w/bracket and A/C pulley - includes spare alloy blower and housing - $14 Rear engine mount bracket and rubber dampers - need to conver 914 to side shift - $10

Parts are from car that sat for several years so condition unknown - BO or All for $40. Plus shipping for Northern VA. Will trade for good upper engine cooling tin or late model 71+ T1 dog house cooler. Remove NOSPAM stuff and email off NG.

Reply to
Wolfgang

really? that includes injectors with the "l-jetronic fuel injection"? think that'll work with a '78 2.0L?

I'm in montgomery county, MD, mind if i pick up?

Reply to
matthew j henschel

Sorry folks, I meant to reply to that privately. Please ignore my top-posting public flatulation.

-Matt

Reply to
matthew j henschel

Sent ya note - pickup is fine - Springfield VA. I don't know if they are the same though.

Reply to
Wolfgang