FS: VW Trike, other stuff

Hey all..

My VW trike is for sale because it takes up too much room in the garage. I need the room to work on the Lowrider this winter. I'm asking $2000 for it. It is the strongest trike frame around. The tubing between the Yamaha front and the VW frame is all chromoly with solid steel in the butted ends. There is a X bar in the middle. It's hard to explain if you haven't seen it. It has a 1600 engine with a manual transmission from a bus. The sides are aluminum and the fenders are steel and move with the suspension. I was 20 or

21 when I built it and it did well in shows back then.

It is beat up from years of abuse. There is no structural damage. The fenders are a little messed up from when I flipped it, but nothing major. It needs repainted. The master cylinder leaks and the brakes need a longer lever. The crank shaft needs drilled out and larger dowels put in because they broke and wallered out the holes. but it comes with an extra dual port engine and a buncha spare crap.

It would not be hard to convert to hand controls. In fact I would probably drop the price a bit if it was for someone who needs hand controls. I would rather sell it to someone who cannot ride a 2 wheeled bike.

I live in Indianapolis and shipping would probably be very expensive to other parts of the country. I will haul it within a reasonable distance.

It can be seen at

Other shit I am selling: Stock Honda CB750 (runs good, looks bad) $400

6-over CB750 fork legs CB750 hard tail rolling chopper frame LOTS of Honda parts (if you need something just ask) LOTS of 89-97? Ninja parts including 2 engines and a '89 frame with title

Let me know if anything here sounds interesting. Have a drink on me..

Reply to
motley