vw trike / brubaker box

I have a 72 that is mech very sound..body has cancer, I have considered converting it to a trike, does anyone know of any kits out there to assist in this. I would also like more info on the Brubaker Box if anyone knows about them.

Reply to
pa2mi2

converting it to a trike, does anyone know of any kits out there to assist in this. I would also like more info on the Brubaker Box if anyone knows about them.

Reply to
t2

We JUST added them to our product lineup! They'll be up tomorrow.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

converting it to a trike, does anyone know of any kits out there to assist in this. I would also like more info on the Brubaker Box if anyone knows about them.

Reply to
John Connolly

The Brubacker box.A great one!Go for it.Not cheap if I remember right.Steve

Reply to
Ilambert

The 'box reminds me of a cross between a Toyota Previa and a Pinto. Weird.

Jay

converting it to a trike, does anyone know of any kits out there to assist in this. I would also like more info on the Brubaker Box if anyone knows about them.

Reply to
Jay McGraw

Reply to
Joe Cali - Next Generation-USA

converting it to a trike, does anyone know of any kits out there to assist in this. I would also like more info on the Brubaker Box if anyone knows about them.

I just bought a bike front, and learnt how to weld..

select maiden voyage for pics of nearly finished trike. Its green now, but still not quite finished. I have all the chrome bits still to go on etc.

Reply to
Neil