FUNNY VW MOMENT ON TV

I was watching a made for cable movie about Evel Kineval the other day,and at the beginning of the movie in the second scene,we are in 1958 according to the sub-title.The scene depicts a young Bobby Kineval on a vintage BSA ramping up the back and over a 1967 Beetle.I laughed harder than when Steve McQueen passed the same parked Beetle 9 times at 9 different camera angles in the movie Bullitt.

Reply to
dstorshunn