Spotted: Old VW Bus in The Hulk movie!

We just got back from watching The Hulk. Cool movie in my opinion! It was much closer to "the comic book Hulk" than the "tv series Hulk." At one point when he's being hounded he is in the middle of town and almost knocks over an old VW Bus. Orange and white, just like my old bus. Lots o' action, a decent plot. A couple of ultra-cheesey moments, but it was fun like a comic book. I wonder when it'll be out on DVD. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Yeah, I caught that in a trailer one of the stars brought to Leno about a week ago. Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
Jim O'Malley (KAMR)

"I wonder when it'll be out on DVD. :-)" It already is...

J.

Reply to
BergRace

You mean CD.... ;)