Ghia Bumper Assy & Mounting

On my 70 Ghia I was given the bumpers in pieces, so I don't have any reference. I assembled the bumpers and mounted them. I'm having problems getting them to line up with the holes, spacing them to the body and a host of other problems. Here are some questions:

  1. Is there any way to tell the difference between front mounting brackets and rear?

  1. When I re-assemble the blades, overriders, bracket, etc., are there any tips/tricks to make sure they are aligned or assembled correctly?

  2. When I mount the bumper to the car, how do I align or space them correctly.
Reply to
Mel P.