74 and up Bumper brackets

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find replacements for these. The ones on my 74 super are quite ugly. Will any of the other brackets or bumpers fit my car. I would really like to put the older style bumpers on my car, the ones with the overiders, as they look much better. Thank you

Reply to
Shane

the bumper shocks on the 74 are one year only and are no longer available new

Reply to
VWGirl

try here :

meo san

I like the look, I may try something like this myself.

Reply to
Shane