Nerf Bars Mounting???

I found a great price for a pair of new OEM tubular nerf bars for an '02,

4-door Explorer - they would be great but do not come with any bolts. The mounting brackets are part of the deal, just no bolts. I'm wondering about the bolts and mounting, so I'm not too sure about buying them.

Can somebody out there tell me how they mount under the body - is it just a few bolts that I can buy at the hardware store and install them myself? A picture would be nice to see as well.

Thanks-

Reply to
Tom C.