hair balls?

I have a 96 VW Golf and today I noticed black hair or fiber like material hanging from the tailpipe, any ideas?

Reply to
Anabella

Somebody was walking by and their leg brushed the tailpipe and a thread from their clothes stuck to it. Or the wind blew it there. Better get rid of it, or it might collect debris, and then it would be like a dingleberry.

Reply to
Shag

Now there boy, you are getting civilized, was waiting for a much more, er, lets say entertaining reply from you Travis! Someone nick your gear, pour out your alcohol, or are you simply sober and bored like me?(Well, semi sober that is). :=]

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

nope shag has pipe dreams filling his mind these days.......

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

:-D

Reply to
Shag

Who's he?? Been at friends house(Well, in the city that would read flaT). Boring life is, my friends have a daughter about 9 months old.... Just as interesting as discussing)SP?) my dog.....

Well, you get the idea, got up to to late to be able to buy beer. On a Saturday it closes at 18:00...

Rammstein is entertaining..!!!!

J.

Slightly intoxicated.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

He is Pat Sajak.

Host of "Wheel Of Fortune"now for about 83 years. The one with Vanna White for the "letterturner."

ps- "pipe dreams" have been put on hold. *sniffle*

Reply to
Shag

there

Hash or crack?

Reply to
Hairy

i don't know why but i could not stop laughing for about two minutes....a post from *Hairy* that just says "hash or crack"......LOL Hairy hash crack....sorry..i'm tired...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Shag