happy independance day all....

and don't forget, "if you love your freedom, thank a veteran"..... thanks guys...

THANK YOU VETERANS, ONE AND ALL.

Hope you all had a good day !
We had a little meet at an American Diner (a real one !) we only have two in the UK !
http://handmade-uk.co.uk/28.html
Rich

and for those that dont remember - Mine is the yellow one !
Rich

Rich, I love the photo's and the idea of an American diner meeting on this day is more than cool. Thank you and take care
href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u@25706&a2090944&f ="Den's Dogs</a>
href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u@25706&a0209382&vt=vp ">Den's 1977 Puma</a>
Thanks Dennis - You too !
Rich