Have stickers on your VW?

I'm putting theSamba on after it's painted -that is a WONDERFUL place for VW people...and a small Felix the Cat on my back window (cause I have the tattoo). I'm surprised no one has a plate that says RAMVA. So many people have been helped, motivated, amused, etc. by you people... I used to work with a lab tech who had,"I AM A SCIENTIST" on his truck....geez...

Reply to
pmbedard

I've read somewhere that there are indeed ramva stickers, and I would proudly wear one, If they were nice and I could get one. so far I only have the stickers from the VWshows I've been to (too few)

Ant

pmbedard wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Personally I find Vince Ray stickers cool & awesome for any car.

pmbedard wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

I would wear a ramva sticker on my bugs, after all, thanks to all of you they are coming to life again

What about a "No Rice" sticker?

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Some one was selling RAMVA stickers, the type that cling to the window. I don't remember who. And yes, I do have them on my car.

-- Mel P.

77 Std FI Bug & 70 Ghia Cabrio. (near completion)

PARTS FOR SALE:

Mel P.

There were even RAMVA T-Shirts. John W is the only one to have one. The other was used as a rag during an emergency spill.

Reply to
jjs

That was Marc Lane. Very nice stickers.

Here they are:

jjs

I got my static cling stickers from Steve Reeves from Alabama, but he has not been on RAMVA for a few years, and did not sell any after VWoA declared them illegal.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Pictures

Bill Berckman

I got this sticker from Jim buys

he said he could makeother ones you could do a google archives search, probably would turn up something David

Reply to
David

I believe he meant Steve Reeves. I got mine from him. Static cling type, still on my rear quarter windows after all these years... not peeling, not faded.. just like they were when I attached them.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

They would have to be made outside of the US and sold on the internet or via email, ads and images hosted on a server outside of the US.

Now, how may I help you? :D

Stupid US laws and stupid VW of America... I'd like to see them piss in

*my* campfire.

Still can't believe the reply I got from VW of Germany when I wrote to them about it. They basically said they have NO POWER over VWoA:s decisions and the way they choose to handle their market area. (Load of bull I say, but they washed their hands of it anyway)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Do the RAMVA stickers add as much horsepower as a big VW emblem across the top of a Jetta's windshield? What about the "Powered by Honda" stickers on the Hondas? How are the horsepower gains compared?

Just kidding..........

Reply to
Anthony

That's basically VWUK said too... although a few traders have stopped selling things with VW logos on "just in case" :-(

-- Howard Rose '66 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe '62 Austin Mini Deluxe '64 Austin Mini Super Deluxe

Howard Rose

With all that illegal logo thing... why don't you all just use it anyway? If VW complain, then put up a bit of a resistance. You'll eventually be forced to take it down, hopefully after several "solicitor" letters. Buy hey, at least you would have wasted some of their money!

If everyone did that, then VWoA may give up... probabally not but it's worth a fight...

-- Howard Rose '66 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe '62 Austin Mini Deluxe '64 Austin Mini Super Deluxe

Howard Rose

I thought I saw Micah wearing a RAMVA tshirt when I met him???

Reply to
VWGirl

All I've got on mine is an American Flag Sticker centered at the top of the windshield.

Now my truck is a different story. A bunch of stickers in the back window, but my favorite is the one that says: "Got Bloodhounds"

Reply to
Alan Nelson

I make mine on magnetic material so I can rotate them. Here's a few: The main one is a reflective red (for night) VW-like logo kinda stretched into the oval shape of a Subaru logo with the Subaru stars in white reflective. A chrome script "Bussy" The rest are message stickers: Left Brain Nothing Right - Right Brain Nothing Left Respect WIND SO- You're a Femanist! Isn't THAT CUTE! Dear God, Please shelter me from your chosen ones! Free Tibet (With One at Regular Price) Powered by Kinetic Osmosis Stop the Violins Dyslexics of the world UNTIE! Finger Broken Listen for Horn Horn Broken Watch for Finger

- Dave

Reply to
Busahaulic

I have a Ginuine Briggs and Stratton 5hp sticker on the decklid.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

...............heh heh...............I like that one.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

The best bang for the buck, sticker-wise, is to add a Red "Type R" sticker to any vehicle.

Malcolm '69 Bug (Gus) '71 SB (Herbie)

Reply to
Malcolm