heloo aircooled people :)

heloooo i'm first time on this group so i want introduce myself :) My name is Peter and i have one beetle 1300'68 ( this is my love :)

Regards bonczek13MONKEYwp.pl

1300'68 (o\_!_/o) vel Heinrich ( under construction)
Reply to
bonczek

Hi Bonczek and other aircooled people!!!

I'm first time on this group as well:) I'm from Poland and I have vw cucumber (bus) from 1977. I want to buy a VW beetle for my girlfriend so if know something about any beetle - let me know:)

Best wishes - pozdraVWiam:)

Reply to
Lucjan Huzarski

U¿ytkownik "Lucjan Huzarski" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:chd6d3$b7j$ snipped-for-privacy@news.onet.pl...

hehe

Reply to
bonczek

Hi Guys, always good to see new readers!

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams

Hello and welcome to RANMA :-)

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

opps, typo - I meant RAMVA :-P