help my buddy ID his convertable back glass?

he got a (bug?) convertable back glass this weekend at some show for cheap, but he's unsure what year it's for. the 'bare' glass dimensions are 32 inches across by 11 & 9/16ths inches tall, mneasured with a fabric tape measure pulled tight. he thinks it's for the newer bug convertables. can anyone confirm, or say what years this fits? it has the electric defog stuff in it, too...I was gonna measure the max center curvature, too, but he started getting panickey when I rested it on the defroster brass tabs...so, the center 'rise' is =roughly= 3 and a half inches I'd =guess=...

thanks in advance, guys :-)

Reply to
dave

Karl