Help - need new coolbox interior for '78 Devon Conversion

Hi all, My '78 Bay Camper has a Devon conversion which badly needs a replacement coolbox interior as it has more cracks than a sheet of dropped glass. Help!!!! Can anyone advise me of any companies and/or websites that sell replacements. The rest of the conversion is really solid, juat the coolbox lets it down.

I live in the UK but am willing to import from overseas if necessary. Website links would be really helpful.

Cheers, Percy

Reply to
Percy Beetle

Someone was breaking a westy a couple of weeks back check google groups uk.rec.cars.vw.aircooled for the thread 'Scrapping '73 Auto Westphalia Camper'

James

Reply to
Juper Wort