need help w/ twin turbo conversion

I currently have a '91 2+2. It's a non turbo that I want to turn into a twin turbo. I thought about just adding a turbo kit, but was told I wouldn't get as much power out of that as I wanted. I need to know all the parts I need to do the conversion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

300 Zx

You really should go to

and look at the FAQs. That site is the "Mecca" of the Twin Turbo Z32 crowd. (Z32 = 1990-1996 300ZX

- i.e. your model). I strongly recommend NOT asking this question on the general bulletin board there, unless you enjoyed getting flamed for repeating the most asked question on that site! :-) There is an enormous amount of information in the FAQs and the tech section on that site that will provide you with the answer to your questions.

Good luck. --Leftcoastjayhawk

300 Zx wrote:

Reply to
Joe