WTB: Decent Seat covers for my 65 Beetle

WTB: Front seat covers for my 65 beetle. Do not have to be in show condition as this is for my daily driver, but no rips/tears/stains etc. I'm saving up to have my interior done and my drivers side seat looks like a dog clawed it and I don't want to go buy brand new covers just to change them later.

My car is blue, so white/cream/beige would be preffered. thanks!

-- Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn" 58 Panel Van "Selah"
Reply to
BugBum

Hey Anna,

Have you considered for the interim just picking up a set of pullover seat covers from the local department store or auto parts place?

No use putting out the extra dough while saving for that interior resto.

Malcolm '69 Bug (Gus) '71 SB (Herbie)

Reply to
Malcolm

Yeah, get one of those "beaded" or "bamboo" cushions!

Anna, let me know what interior kit you decide on... I need some help picking mine out!

Reply to
Bugzilla