How do I take out my speedomter?

Is there just a few bolts holding on the speedometer? cuz i needa take out my dashboard.

Reply to
69vwdude

Justa de paddin'? No can takea de dashaboard out.

Issa 2 screws ona trunk side. Anda cable.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

im surprised at you Jim....you forgot to mention the handfull of wires that need to be removed and properly labeled so we don't get a later post of "where do all these wires go?"......

------------------- Chris Perdue

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Reply to
Chris Perdue

HarHar! Good one...

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

There might also be a vertical brace in the way of the speedo; it can be unbolted and removed.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim