I made a decision - going Electric

Got three ACVWs. Bodies are in great shape. The '72 has one very crapped out engine. Going electric on that one. I live in a small rural town. Should be just perfect. Oh, I'll include a gas heater. :)

Anyone else?

Reply to
John J

I would be very interested in hearing about it if it doesn't cost $10K to do it. Darrell

Reply to
fixer33

Start here

I've donated a beetle to the school system here and will be helping them convert it.

If you do this please keep us informed so it can benefit others.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I saw an electric powered classic VW Beetle on eBay for about $65,000.00.

Reply to
Jim347a

BE WARNED. MARIO GAVAZZI, AKA "KAFERTOYS" OF "VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION" IN BURLINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA IS A SCAM ARTIST, LIAR AND THIEF. PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING:

?v=3DJeQ8UwWPP4Y

Reply to
Meyer

That web site tried to infect my computer. Norton stopped it form doing it's dirty work. Don't click on this link!!!

Reply to
Pete

Yes, and there is a moron on Samba asking $49,000 for one. Must suck to be them.

Ya know, it's China that's making electric mini-truck and cars wholesale for $2,000 including shipping by the container.

Prices will go down when these dreamers wake up.

Reply to
John J

NOW you are totally off-topic. Have you become toxic or something?

Reply to
John J

It's true after all!

I tell ya what... somebody is looking to get himself put out. Forever.

Reply to
John J

That link was pulled off The Samba.

Reply to