'nam vet.

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

J.

#8'D

Reply to
P.J.Berg

I don't think he does. He's still full of it.

Reply to
'nam vet.

Ah, you got me on that one!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

only if they are neglected and not maintained.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

They don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Outfit called: NorthernTool.com has one that you assemble yourself. Google the name and it will give you the exact address (web). A friend bought one, he seems to like it. Unknown what the weight restrictions are. I have a catalog around here somewhere....if I find it i will send the info via message board.

Smokee

Reply to
SmokeeJoee

Here you go.

Eddie

SmokeeJoee wrote:

Reply to
Eddie

Why, thanks ,Eddie. best of the New Year to you and yours. g.

Reply to
'nam vet.

That's something we would like to put in our trailer, to be able to lift one car up and put another one under it. Then we could haul 3 cars at the same time. It would come in handy sometimes. But it would probably need to run on 12V??? The trailer does have wiring for external 110V source but you don't always have access to it.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

try liftandlube.com and get a rotary revolution lift for the same price as a junk benpak or other go any car dealer in the usa you will only see one lift there ROTARY when your talking about the cost oa car or the potential for damage or injury spend an extra buck and get quality but now rotarys revolution line lets you save a buck and get quality. best price on the web for rotary lifts. and for your aplication,revolution is the only one that makes a 110v choice in the lifts

newmanshopmanager

here is the link to the product you need

Reply to
newmanshopmanager

that's a nice life... thanks for posting the link.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani