Installing twin Webers

Hey all The ICT's have arrived, and I have ordered the missing bits like air filters, gaskets & fuel hose. Any gotchas? any suggestions. I am using stock fuel pump on std 1600 beetle. Where should I mount the fuel line T piece ? Should i aim to get the same length of line from the T piece to each carb? The thing came with the round linkage, which I believe is prome to slipping. I have my eye on the Bell type pivot linkage, which maybe a future purchase.

cannot wait to get going on this one !

James

Reply to
Juper Wort