It's HOME!

Picked up the 68 today (daughter has already named it) and towed it home. Hurray! Runs....well....sorta. Starts and runs for a minute at idle then dies. If you keep the revs up it stays running. Not a lot of fuel flow through the filter, will check pump and lines when the temp is a little warmer. Got a mechanical dizzy, that will probably go also. Needs lots of odds and ends, Aircooled.net, HERE I COME! BTW, have a set of front fenders (new) that came with it and the existing ones are fine, so if anyone is looking for a set, let me know. Let the games begin!!

Sneaks '68 Type 1 (Ocho) {you know how long I've been waiting to put that in a sig?}

Reply to
Sneaks

Congrats Sneaks:

You have waited around 4 or 5 years, so now it is Fweem time. :o) Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

hehehehehehe

Now the fun starts :)

It's like having a new baby in the house.. excep the novelty in this case won't wear off as quick ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Sneaks" wrote