Jan

So are you and Kidd "really" married, or just married like Britney Spears?

Either way, congratulations...;)

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

Hey, you made my computer reboot!

Hmmm...and I thought Welsh was bad. What does that mean?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

It means that you thought Welsh was bad. Glad I could........ Oh, nevermind. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Oh yeah? Who was she? ;) So THAT'S what you were doing while I was at the gym?!?!

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Hmm... Were you not here last New Year's when we had a RAMVA "wedding" on mIRC? I guess that's like Britney Spears married... for now. :)

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I didnt get a phone call :-/ if you would give me yours then i would call you... when are you going back to the other side of the pond?

Reply to
Lauren

Michael Cecil wrote: >

That actually is just one word, combined from 4 words (that's how finnish is). The translation is somewhat tricky, but I'll tell you what it is.

Sulkeisjärjestysohjesääntö is a field manual in the finnish army that describes commands and maneuvers used and done when troops are in parade/marching outfit. (hard to find correct words...)

Like "forward - march", "right - turn", "present your weapon", etc. I don't know the correct terms for US or UK troops, but that's like what I remember from some Clint Eastwood movie ;)

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Hehe, that makes sense I guess. Thanks for the explanation. :)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I was only aware that it had happened after the fact. Pretty impressive that you got a guy to come from another country and watch your kids and pets! You must have very impressive powers! :)

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

..............Or, she's got a.........uh..........never mind.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

We had an online Ramva New Years Chat wedding, so it's not the real deal... yet ;)

Jan

Jay McGraw wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Problem is that my phone broke and we are on the move quite a bit. There are other people out there too who I need to call. I hate this, I'm so helpless without my phone. ARGH.

I'm leaving Sunday or Monday, have to double check that.

Although last night at the Orlando Airport (Reason why I wasn't around to call you, we spent more time there than I anticipated, with rental car hassles) the car rental guy asked me when I'm flying back home. I said Monday. He said "No you are not." Hmm. Damn storms.

I have to try (again) to take time and get a phone card or something and call everyone I need to call. Being broke doesn't help much...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Actually only one kid and one dog are ours, the rest belong to someone else.. thank heavens. :D

Jan

Jay McGraw wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I think there was one episode of South Park that was about this phenomenon...

Reply to
Olli Lammi

A fool and his money are soon unable to depart?

That makes some sense, but very little.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Sounds like me then ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:42:02 -0400, Jan Andersson scribbled this interesting note:

You probably aren't flying out Monday...hope you built that possibility into your schedule!:~) BTW, welcome to Florida, it really is little more than an overgrown sand bar which seemingly attracts every minor storm the Atlantic may want to brew up!

As for calling everyone, why? Call a few, chat for a while, and relax. Aren't you on vacation? And since you're on vacation, what the hell are you doing reading this group??? Go take care of the kids/dogs/wife/etc!!!

(And be sure to let us know when your green card comes through!:~)

John Willis

It's out of my hands, we'll see how it goes.

Mil cracias ;)

And they blamed me for bringing this shit with me...

I don't know if I can ever really be on vacation like that.. I keep in touch with my coworker at work by email, keeping tabs on my projects while I'm gone.. just to be sure there are no hiccups.. I'd get all stressed out if I didnt know what was going on with the "regular" stuff I left behind.

:D

Well, you people (Ramva) is one big reason why I am here now... If it weren't for you guys, I would never have met Kidd and I have to say a BIG thank you for that :)

heh heh.

Umm.... the paperwork will be started around October 22nd next year... when I marry an American citizen. :) (Ooops, did I let the cat out of the bag too early?:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

What can I say? Yes. Yes I do.

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

...I hope Kidd doesn't find out about her..

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian