Jan

if yer still around PLEASE give me a call....

NOW!!!!

slacker...

Reply to
Lauren

Been baby/house/dog sitting for 4 days.. 6-8 kids, 8 dogs and 4 cats... no internet but even if I had had access there wouldn't have been any time or a moment of peace to get online :D Took a day to unwind and recover, doing pretty much nothing at all.

Will try to call you tomorrow. My phone died as I told you before. I'll have to use my wife's phone... :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

ahhh, marriage. Bless !!

Reply to
Juper Wort

So, does that mean Jan will be staying in the US?

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

...............Jesus, Joseph and Mary !!!!....................What has Kidd done to you? This is incredible. Just a month or two ago, you were a free and kinky kind of guy in Finland and now you're a PW'd mister-mom half way around the world in hurricane ravaged Florida. Your gonads must be shriveled down to the size of the pimples on those kids' faces..............LOL

.........I have a wedding gift for you two that I'm still going to send but now I'm thinking that I should add some kind of contraceptive device/substance to the package even though it seems to be way way too late.

:-)

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Those kids are too little to have pimples... so let's compare the gonads to the size of the goose eggs the boys got from kicking each other off the trampoline. So that means they're still quite large.... Ah who am I kidding? :) Jan did surprisingly well with the kids while I was at work. I did have to call periodically to make sure he hadn't killed one of them and by the time I got home at night he was already drinking. :)

No it's not! No babies shall cross this domain ANY TIME SOON IF EVER. Jan's threatening to sell the one we've already got!

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Hay Jan,

Jim from Naples.

Reply to
Jimnnaples

Think I need to provide a complete detox when Jan aproaches these waters again, "Wife", "Kids", "Cats and Dogs" Who the f*ck is he trying to fool??!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

I think "wife, kids, dogs and cats" was a fair trade for his first night here since he spent it at a strip club.... ;)

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Wait... Oh Christ I just realized.... Wife... Kids... OMG.... WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! . . . I've turned him into one of you guys! AHHHHHHHH!

Hehe. K.

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

...did he toss the dress and get down to his G-string?? Please if you have pics do *not* post them..

....Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Actually, they don't allow you to take pictures in the club, however we did sneak one of Goddess in. The first thing my mom said when she looked at it was "She must have lest the rest of her shirt at home..." :D

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I guess even the Little Goddess isn't above making typos! That would be LEFT the rest of her shirt at home, to clarify for those who think words like intelegent and colege are actually correct. ;)

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Hi Jim, been a while :)

I was hoping to find time to drop by, and meet a couple of other ramvaites too like last time. But it's just been too difficult to keep to any plans or schedules, with the storms and other distractions. Plus my travel budget ended up being roughly 3 grand smaller than what I had hoped for... oh well.

So instead of traipsing around the southeast for a month, I found myself trapped indoors, behind boarded up windows most of the time. Accompanied by a hot, young, bodacious brunette. Hmm. What to do, what to do. ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

PJ, considering your alcohol prices, we better do this in Finland ;) (I'm in)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Not this time, but maybe in the distant future...

Jan

Jay McGraw wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I am not sure you want to know. And the group policy doesnt allow me to share this information, there's kid(D)s reading this group... ;)

ROFLMAO :D At least they are now getting a decent workout.... (cough cough)

Ehh, the worst damage has already been done.. roughly 32 years ago ;) But thank you for your offer, I will gladly accept it. LOL

Soccer-mom Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

ARRRRGGHHH!!!!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

ha-ha-ha.

Want me to email them to you instead then? ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan Andersson wrote: >

One word of advice for looking after those children: sulkeisjärjestysohjesääntö.

Reply to
Olli Lammi