John Henry about seats

I'll start off saying they look great. you should talk to a welder to get stainless welding wire. Or I will send you some, enough to do lots of seats.

more importain I hope you well soon. Do what it takes, my Father just went thru it and things are very promising.

I think you missed your calling and should let me send the zwitter seats for you to do. :o)

Reply to
Kafertoys