K7 Functional Description

Can anyone please describe the functional operation of the K7 Dual Circuit Brake Warning Light? I've been staring at the schematic for hours and only managed to confuse myself even more than when I started.

Deb 71SB

Reply to
Debra Chervenka

The 71 bus dual circuit warning light thing I understand. Can someone advise if the SB's K7 thing is the same idea?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

To all: In the Bentley 70-72 SB "line drawing" type schematics, K7 simply has 3 unmarked connectors with no internal component detail. The 73 and later the company changed to the "current flow" type drawings, which then show K7 with 5 connectors(2 of them ganged together) and some bizzare representation of the internal workings, to which I have not experienced before. So my question is basically this: when I press this button on my dash and get the red "B" to light up, what is this telling me and how is it accomplishing this? Any insight is much appreciated.

Deb 71SB

Reply to
Debra Chervenka