Kinda VW related this time.

I thought maybe jjs might be jealous of this if I posted it..................

All you northerners just *think* you have the market cornered on snow.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

...............That's the heavy wet stuff that we see in April.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

We don't even consider that amount a dusting.

Randy

RSMEINER

Very pretty. I'll bet it melted away in a day. So, when can I move to Texas? And I'm only half kidding.

Reply to
jjs

Natives of Northern Minnesota have seen snow every month of the year except August.

Reply to
jjs

We'll let you in as an honorary texan for a few weeks anytime,.................But after that you have to earn it.

LOL

I think the snow will probably be melted away very quickly. I posted those shots this mrning Around 10:00 and since it has snowed larger sized "flakes" and has begun to melt while some residual snow grains are falling..................It is now 1:30 T-time.

It is very pretty. And only long enough to tak ea few pictures and not get too tired of it this time. I grow weary of the cold nasty weather pretty quickly anyways. Snow just makes me that much more depressed. ( lack of sunshine is my nemesis )

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
tecwhiz

No Luck so far Rob. I have been keeping you in mind when looking for parts though. I have begun the tear down ( and have mostly already Stripped ) of the 69 Fastback , and the hinges on it are built similarly to those on your Convertible, but are quite a bit shorter overall..............They go back up into and under the dash area a bit like the 74 and up supers. Just not the same beast.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

anyways. Snow

is my

I've tried the UV lamps and they help a little, but the past couple years I've been using something that really truly works and works very well! Cod liver oil supplies the vitamin A & D that you're missing. Heavy dose at first - by a week into it you WILL feel a difference!

- Dave

Reply to
Busahaulic

Thanks for the input.....................It's been a lovely day today,............no snow in sight and a healthy high sixties-low seventies kinda day,...............all sunshine.............I feel much better already. However I will keep the ........Uhm...............cod liver oil ................in mind...............Is that stuff pretty difficult to take? or is it available in some sort of pill form????...........certain textures will make me regugitate............or at least feel really nausiated.