Farewell Ramva.....

Used to be a great group here. Tired of all the BS. Looking for a better Forum/ Newsgroup. See Ya.
"Wild" Bill and "Blondie" Tucker
President and First Lady Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, FLorida
'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )
'76 Bug "The Grape"
'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, "Blondies' Car"
'67 Squareback
Rare Air VW Club Website:
http://www.devoted.to/RareAir or
http://community.webtv.net/stlkikn/RAREAIRVWCLUBINFO
Wild Bill wrote:

Sorry to see you go Bill. You have been here a long time.
Bill Berckman 67 Beetle

Too bad all the windbags who are blowing their verbal scat all over this NG don't go instead. --Dan E
Dan E wrote:

Jan was our moderator (I think) but he is preoccupied with non VW extraciricular activites at the moment. :o) Bill Berckman 67 Beetle

And he can do nothing now. There's no way to actually "moderate" anymore. He no longer has the ability to remove or stop posts and threads so we're just stuck with everyone's bitching and pissing and moaning. He can bitch about the bitching, but we all see how well that works. Of course if we wanted to we could *move* ramva... in a way... where it could actually be moderated properly and keep out whatever or whoever but where's the fun in that? ;)
PS. His extracurricular activities at the moment include potty training the newest member of the family... "Ginger" my Beagle. :D
Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."
Bill Berckman wrote:

Yea, about 3 times last night alone.... ;)
On moderating: This newsgroup is not moderated, but everyone has a chance to say what they want.. and they all have an equal opportunity to make an ass out of themselves whenever they wish. :D
I used to delete messages that were SPAM, but never messages written by other ramvaites.
Jan
Jan wrote:

That pretty good for an old guy now that you are over 30 :o) Bill Berckman 67 Beetle

:O
It was in a 9 hour period so don't go trying to make yourself sound like Superman!
Kidd
What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

.....................There's nothing as damaging to the male ego as an unsatisfied woman.
LOL

If only ALL women had those.................
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB

............HEY! Damn, Muady... that wasn't nice.
Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

At least I didn't call you ( or anyone else) a loser or a thief............LOL
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB

Ya gotta call em like you see em. Which is why I'm usually referred to as "Hey, Bitch!"
K. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."
On 12 Sep 2004 23:55:48 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kidd Andersson) wrote:

Fair enough.....................
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
"MUADIB" wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Jan

Who said I was unsatisfied? :D
Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."
Kidd Andersson wrote:

that's still more than the last two years put together!
Jan
Braukuche wrote:

Take a breather Bill, and come back after a while. That's what will happen anyway, eventually... just admit it and you'll feel better about returning ;)
Jan
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:03:13 -0400, Jan Andersson

Ahh, you can never stay away from RAMVA. You'll be itching to come back soon! Sometimes a break is a good thing.
-- Howard Rose 1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe http://www.howard81.co.uk/ (cars on website)
Thanks for all the help, Bill.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 VW Type 2 / 84 Westy: A poor but proud race.