i see an exhaust leak...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'm in florida still....

=^)

what part?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

yeah yeah. I lose spirngs on a semi regular basis...then it leaks until I notice and add a new one..most of that is old from my old carbs, they were obviously jetted a little on the rich side.

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I live in Largo. It's near Clearwater.

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Dang. That's about 7 hours from Pensacola. :-/

Reply to
Shag

Yeah, pensacola isn't really part of florida. The mapmakers just haven't figured that out yet. =3D^) I could of course get a couple hours northwards, but nothing is gonna help with that long trip across the panhandle. Tell mom to move south...

Reply to
Gary Tateosian