Leaking Valve Cover

these bolt ons use C-channel gaskets, any better?

Reply to
Exille

Aaaahhhh.... WD-40! Mixed with water. I'll bet the WD-40 fan club

would agree. WD-40 fixes most things, I buy it by the gallon.

Reply to
Michael Kelly

Maybe I learned something... God bless WD-40

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Hey now, I said it was cheap, not correct....*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik EK III & Thumper Ride w/me all that groks is god BS# 139 DOF# 69

Reply to
Thomas Malmevik