ramva

I have been unable to get here for several days. Even the links from google refused to get me here. Anyone else have this problem? I had a friend from wi try and he could not find you also. All inquires were sent to the uk ramva and then refused. Strange? I just got here from a link which had periods after each letter ie r.a.m.v.a.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I have noticed that the posts and particularly the replies are getting occasionally mixed up. ie replies to the wrond thread etc etc.

I use the german server.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Reply to
Wolfgang

Damn the Terrorists!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I use news.cis.dfn.de too and experienced the same a day or two after Dennis emailed me about his problem. There was a period of one day when I couldn't get on at all, and after that it was all screwed. Old posts popping up as new, and wrong sender info attached to messages.. quotes all messed up...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks Jan

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Why not use news.kolumbus.fi, Jan? Afterall that is your ISP's server.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Blech. I don't like them. They can't even handle websites. MIne is very unreliable there. The search continues??? This time I'm apaying customer, dammit. But it seems that 60-70% of people I gice URLS to, cannot open the pages. While at the same time, the rest can. What's with that, anyway...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Any sample URL that does not work? I can troubleshoot ;)

(I work for them.)

Reply to
Olli Lammi

hehehehe

Seems like ANY of them... Saw it happen last at teh new years chat... I'd post a link and only a fraction of people got the pages to open.

An incoherent collection of photos and html pages at

like, for example...

Anyone get that to load?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

It loaded for me but I sure wish it hadn't.

Randy

RSMEINER

Loaded ok for multiple times. Ok, I'm connected to the same ISP's=20 network so it should work... ;)

Do they know what "Vatip=E4=E4" means ;) Ok, they know you so=20 they at least should have a hunch.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Wow, what happiness.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

HAHAHAHAHAH

BTW the text on the hat means "Buckethead"... loosely translated :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

..............PERRRRRRRKELE !!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Works in California too.

Reply to
Michael Kelly

Crikey, i'm afraid that worked. I think someone will be after an annulment now !!!

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

It's true!

There *IS* life on Mars!

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

ANT
  Jan Andersson wrote:   like, for example...
get that to load?Jan Warn us before you post something as horrible as that.  I'm getting old and can't afford a heart attack!!! Jim
Reply to
bugfern

hehehehehehehe

jan