leaky gas line

The metal gas line in my car is leaking drop by drop. How do you spice a rubber tube to repair it? can you cut the rubber tube and add a stainless steel clamp over it? They do this to water main repair but they bury it and it stays nice.

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

Water main repairs?? You would seriously put a hose over the leak and clamp it??? It takes less than a minute to properly solder a 20=A2 coupling or glue on a fitting. The rubber hose and clamps would cost much more, and rot.

I suggest to buy a good used fuel line instead.

Jeff Barnes wrote:

Reply to
payments338